Friday, January 14, 2011

All is just about ending

A busy 2011 starting year for me recently and this had cause something had to come into an ending which no one hope for it. Well, is a long story for me and I don't think I have the time to story telling here, just let it pass where time will bring every pass soon and everything will be alright.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is truly not the ending that I hoped for but it could be said is the best for both of us, it might be had to get through to it now, but, one day, we will get to it. Perhaps, I am not that good in handling all these relationship problem? I am poor in looking forward into these conflict? No matter how, I just hope our life will be better after all this had pass. Both of us will be going on with things that we should busy off, no one will know what will happen the next day, maybe we will meet again? No matter how, decision is taken and all will just go into pass tense. In future, we will see what will happen. Take care....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, currently I am so called enjoying my working life in Exxonmobil, although there were some complicated story behind the scene. But, in a overall way, I did enjoy the time in there working, is a type of different type of expose for me which I had never experienced before, and through, I seen things in a much different way compare to last time or what i can say last year. Maybe this is the process to be mature? Whatever, I will just continue my busy life which I could find fun and rest other things, I will not care about it first. It will be a great review for me after time pass.

Besides doing work, I still had come out with organize some sort of event in a shopping mall during the weekend so that it  will be a part time income for me and it will be also for me to "ikut jejak" my father which is in  the organizer path way long time ago, hope that I will one day be a success event organizer just like my dad last time. Well, this is just a dream for me, and guess what, me, Cyndi and Jin is running a Bazaar(a small 6'X3' table lot) at Subang Avenue for today (15/1) and tomorrow (16/1). For a shorter dream list, just hope that there will be customer coming on to purchase things from the stall and we can earn more or less some pocket money.

Hope everything will get well soon.

Levin

No comments:

Post a Comment