Saturday, January 1, 2011

How life's?

Hey there, 2010 had ended peacefully and 2011 had started wonderfully. I had attended to a new year eve party held by my bro, Ryan. It was a wonderful party where all friends meet in the last day of 2010, all of us all talking about future study, future life, and all any idea on the following days. After that, me and few of us went to putrajaya and wanted to watch fireworks there which Eujin hope the most, however, when we reach there, policeman at there told us that here does not have fireworks, and we was like oh f*ck!! And looking to the time it was 11.25 pm. Lastly, we decided to play something time crisis, we decided to rush to KL city hoping to view some fireworks. By using the putrajaya highway straight to KL, I tired to rush there by speeding one the highway using a Myvi. However, we decided to stop beside the highway on the way down to KL where we can have a wonderful view of the whole city just beside the highway. For the last 10 min of 2010, few of us awaiting at the roadside for fireworks war in the city. At sharp 12.00 am, the whole city is just like fireworks war for around 10min, we can't even see finish all the fireworks and Eujin can't even finish taking those fireworks photo there. It was a different experience to watch fireworks at highways and i guess everyone there had enjoyed! And, this is how my 2010 ended. 

In 2010, there is a lots of special memory which make me feel happy where I meet lots of new friends, new life, and someone which is special to me. A lots of things happen in this year which come with happiness, angriness, sadness and much more, however, this had all come to an ending, a wonderful ending. Flash back this year, I had did lots of thing and even give lots of memory to friends around. Recently, friends at facebooks is playing with something giving comment to your friends by using numbering in the message. I had join this by sending some number to some of my friend to know what is about me this year, and now, i planned to share their comment about me here in my blog.

1314..hehe..same class during standard 6..can't imagine time pass so fast..I remember u were chun seng best fren ^^hehe..ur a really gud fren to me :) 

This is from a primary friend which we din meet a lot of year since form 1, so happy that you still remember me. 

14- Always want me sure die! 14~ Haha... I'm very close to you starting this year and you're one nice fella. You can manage a lot of stuffs and responsible, truly a leader. Life would be better of with your appearance. You'd lead us to a better life and help us around. I'm fortunate to know you before the school ends. Haha!

This is from a friend which I know his when attending account class during form 4, is quite a mamak friends which provide much info about future studies, I feel great to know you too and hoping to keep in touch with you all time. 

‎1: heng dai. thx so much for helping me whenever I'm in need. u really help me banyak banyak. :) I won't tell u keep in touch, coz I know we'll be contacting each other for sure. :) don worry so much bout anything la. everything's gonna be fine k? once again, fank you! :p

This is a heng dai which also give me lots of help in lots of things, is a wonderful friends and a good adviser. 

14 Perhaps the one of the most intelligent person I ever meet, deal things well, handle things perfectly, plan everything very well, I really happy to meet you as my friend, without you, I think I still is a stupid person who cares only for myself.
You've changed me and I owe you a sorry, I really behave badly, sorry.

This is from a friends which i appreciate much to know him, although lots of sad thing happen between us, but we are just trying to make thing run fine, now all had passed and hope we will meet in mamak again!! Good luck in your future.

14, hahaha...good organiser,good planner,good friend,that all :)

This is a talk crap friend which we always talk crap around, enjoy all the time when you talk joke, thanks for your praising me. 

This is all about those comment from friends in facebook and I really feel happy when see these comment about me in my 2010. Hope that 2011 will start smoothly and have a great year again!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment