Friday, October 8, 2010

Twenty Three Hours

Twenty Three Hours more, it will be the day I am officially yours and you is officially mine, haha what a funny one. Others may think we are funny, but I believe me and you are waiting this day for a long time ago. This day only exists 100 years once which the date will be 10.10.10, this will be a day which change our life.

For dear, 
you ah.. ask you view my blog d la.. before you ask me about the email ah.. i also already created and used the email for this blog la.. this mail still have something quite special d.. you ask me to know la.. k? haha.. C.. yr stupidness make me have to type one more post.. haha.. anyway.. this is another wonderful moments between me and you.. haha.. love you ya.. 


第二次的恋情,感觉真不一样,
第二次的恋情,让我更了解你, 
第二次的恋情,让我更加爱你,
你我等待的这一天,终于到来. 

Donkey Lee xD

No comments:

Post a Comment