Friday, October 8, 2010

Something Special For Someone Who is Special

Finally have to innovative to own my own blog once again. I had too a long long time to think about my new e-mail which i should change long long time ago. However, although the previous email address was once meaningful for me, but now, even i using that old account, there is no other meaning for me except as my communication tools. But, someone might don like i using that e-mail since long time ago. I wanted to change, but just have think until something special for the one who is special. Now, finally i create a new email which is meaningful to me yangsheng1314@hotmail.com . Although maybe others will think that this is a normal email, but to me is much meaningful. [13 - is the birthday of someone who is special] [14 - is my birthday] with this combination, it mean 一生一世. This is something that me and you hope for, right? I saw your msn personal message wrote 'I hope our love will never ..' don know what is the last word behind leh? 

I did really remember what you said before, even just a small little thing i will also remember, just sometimes maybe something i will forget, just like you ma, when I birthday? haha 
when the time I remember, I will make it surprise,
when the time I remember, I will make it special,
however, when the time i forget, please forgive me. 
because every moments you feel surprise and shock, it will be the special moment between just you and me. 

This blog title, Moments with a special one will going to be the dairy of every single moments between you and me in our future.Every moments of us will be something special and I will always keep it to be special.

I really would like to thanks someone who had make me changed a lot, thank something who make me changed a lot. I will be who I am in the order to be a better person. 

P/S: So po.. now you know what is something special for someone who is special edi lo? haha 

在那可贵的瞬间,我与你遇见,从陌生人成了最亲密的人,人生中的各种改变会使我更成熟,让我更加了解如何的去爱一个应该爱的人,而我很清楚,我爱的就只有你一个。这让你曾了最特别的一个。

YsLee

No comments:

Post a Comment