Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Special Present for the special one

10-10-10 had came truth, me and you had officially in a relationship. 

On this day, you are mine and i am yours! Before this day, I had prepare a present for you which full of science in it. However, the present seem to look a bit cacat because trial exam was held in that period of time. sorry ya.. xD.. Actually, that gift i did i stole an idea from my pameran and trying to turn it to a special present. But, experiment failed! xD.. I did manage to give out that present in a quite surprising way, hope you enjoy it!!

This present actually will glow under UV light, but i did not have enough time to find a uv led which i planned to make a uv torchlight for you, what a fail guy. However, i did manage to take some photo during i prepare the present. Enjoy it!



During the making of this, I did meet a lot of failure including the jelly ball shrink without my expectation. But, when i think that your smile when you receive this, it was my catalyst to continue finish it. I was able finish it in time, just that what i think of, is not what i did. xD..

That all for this post, SPM is coming 34 days left.. sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment