Friday, November 5, 2010

Life is wonderful.

Is this a truth fact for everyone who stepping on the surface of earth? Perhaps there will be dozen of people thinking that is life is wonderful because they had already achieve things they wish for. However, there might be thousands of people think that is fact is seriously busted. And me, is just the another one who think that fact life is wonderful is busted. 

For a candidate who will sit for SPM in the couple of week, will my life be wonderful? The answers is no, everyday before sleep I was worrying about what subtitle of a subject that i don even see it before or even which subject that I really left out, such as Biology. Just right before I enter my sweet dream, I was seriously worry about the day had come and I had nothing to be prepared. How am I going to spend my two week time on my studies? Prepare timetable? That had failed for many many time when a timetable is ready, I will not able to catch it up. 

For my wonderful of life, I believe is when the examination end and everyone starting to burn book and throw all book out of their life, include me. For my wonderful of life, it will be when the time i dating with the one I love and also hanging out with the whole bunch of friends. I guess that will be the most wonderful moments where I had put a lot of efforts on my studies and finally I finish my secondary school life. 

Can't wait for the moments to happen just right tomorrow. However, when the examination ends, it will probably the end where we have to say bye bye to teachers which had teach us a lot in this whole 5 years and also is the time to say bye bye to friends which we maybe see each others after graduated. And, is also the time for me to plan for my future studies which I don have any idea now. Well, this will be happening in the coming 50 days. No worries now, just worry about my studies. 



No comments:

Post a Comment