Friday, December 17, 2010

New Life

Finally that 14/12/2010 had came through, and I had ended my Secondary School. There were some indescribable feeling in me. I feel that time passes very fast in this 5 years, it was just like yesterday I just enter my secondary school and now, I had completely finish this. In this 5 years, I sincerely been through a lots of things, growth up to be a better one. I had learn to be more mature, more responsible compare with the time when I just was form 1. I go through a lots of things, family conflict, friends conflict, studies conflict, lover conflict. I admit that not every conflict I go through I did well, some I had left out lots of regret in it, some I had seriously did things which is wrong. However, these should can allow me to growth to be a better person in my coming life.

For my friends, if I had ever did any wrong, said anything wrong, please forgive me, I know sometime I am bad temple, but I din mean to do anything which is hurt to u all. We are always friends for now and ever. I will always miss time when we were together to do something done. That had make the best chapter of my life.

In this years, I really had gone through much things then I thought, it been a busy years for me, but guess what? I enjoyed it much. I had learnt much this year about life, study is not everything however it is important for you to continue life for a better future. A team of friends which can complete anything you wan is very important for your life because they will bring happiness in your life, they could give you support and give you a boost in your life. But now, a great chapter of my life had come to an ending. A new life is coming for me, all of us that study together, gang together and play together will have their own life in the future, everyone will have things they busy with. College life will be coming, working life will be coming, and when we will be again to work hard for something? I surely miss all those time.

No comments:

Post a Comment